Sunday, January 14, 2024

Happy New years!! woop woop. NOW LETS PARTY!

Current Mood: 💘 Loved
Listening to: Disturbed- Conflict
Watching: Death becomes her & Kill all neighbors 
Reading: Fanfiction
Playing: High on life
Eating:  Congee with all the fixins
Drinking: Foco sugar cane drink





I haven't updated here since pre-Christmas, and to be mad honest.. I have been way too damn busy. It has been busy since last August and is still very busy but I think it will slow down after my top surgery this month, where I will be forced to chill out before I have to go back to work again.

But the year ended great and the start of my year started so positive and lovely. Not to mention I just feel so confident and sure of myself this year. There could be so many factors as to why but eh I won't focus too much on it so I can enjoy this feeling. So let's start with the basics



Life has been great like I said prior I have had a ball since last year after getting married. My life is so different in the most positive way. I have had tons of successful cons as well. Overall I'm just felt myself after I started to transition on T. Me and my husband have just been busy be it doing our own things or just spending a ton of time together bonding. Wish we could bond more but I have been so busy, but no worries I'm gonna force more us time out of myself. He  is feeling a lil lonely is all  but I'll fix that. We still haven't gotten our rings but that's more on me since I told him that's not important right now vs the things we need to get done. Like, get a car... and get a bigger living place for us and my daughter. We want three separate rooms since well we just prefer it that way. Even more so as an artist needing my own focus and also working from home with my non-art job..... Like I said busy. This a 2-year plan tho to move into a house which is nice since we have some affordable areas picked out with nice schools too. So much saving and moving forward. We are already halfway there for that though.

My mental health is much better after realizing a lot has been done to me irl with my mother. Acknowledging it makes mental recovery much better vs going "it is what it is" type of mentality. My psychiatrist is a gem as well and is LGBTQA+ friendly but I only found out once I came out to her. She was very happy to see my mental health take a big swing into the positives compared to last year when I got her.  I really love having a support system in this manner with trusted doctors. Which is very rare for me. But mental health is also on point now that Im out of a shit household Im not told not to take meds or anything like that, so I'm actually safe and happy mentally for once in my goddamn life for the past 2 years.

Now for the biggums... my surgery date is Jan 25th for top. I am beyond blessed to have my insurance completely cover it and I'll be going to Dr. Kathy Rumer for it. I can't take T for 2 weeks prior and 3 weeks after to avoid blood clotting during my healing. I also can no longer smoke until I heal weh. Since nic will make healing horrible for me.  But over all Im so happy rn. After this, it's just the trans journey moving forward.

I'm thinking of making a post here with photos of my healing process and surgery as a reference for other trans folks of course with a CW tag and warning so folks have a reference if they ever wanted top surgery along with my doctor's name website and address that is all public anyway as well as my insurance so you guys can get it for free too.

I'll be sure to add pics of what T is doing to my beard and a video of my voice too since it's been some time.

Also last pic of me b4 surgery.
all 3 from various events both goth dance and alternative life drawing









Art has been progressing. though I have been way too busy party or getting ready for doctor appointments I am forcing time in to draw while managing my social life. It is proving to just be insanely busy. Im not sure what direction my work is going atm but I am going with the flow and not fighting what every creative juice is flowing >.>; . I have too much art I'm not showing yet but Im gonna take my time.

Here are some pieces I've been working on on and off until they are finished 


( click on images to make them bigger)





 

As for my music, I am working on an EP Called Narci Prey EP that will be free for folks to download and listen to. It is a very personal project if not vent but also all fun so don't take me too seriously when it comes to the lyrics. It's all industrial EBM with a dash of goth lovins. When it's done you can always find the music here on my page


You can listen to a sample of G3t-G0t and Self inflicted below




Welp thats it for now it's gonna be a very busy next 2 weeks ;w;///
Laterrrrrzzzzz <3