Monday, October 18, 2021

Ahh yuh know , your casual night walker!



Current Mood: 😏 Naughty
Listening to: Systems of a Down - Innervision












So I stayed up till 2 pm today and woke up at like 7pm. So guess who was bad and fucked up their sleep schedule again pffft. That's right, this chicken head right huurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Oh well I guess I can at least doodle some personal work and play some vidyuh gamezzz before I force my self to sleep by 3am =w=;;

On a cooler note... my long time homie Wiseman introduced me to this music artist called Saul Williams and I am obsessed with this man's music. Some of his songs go from death grip to NIN vibes real quick and its all I could ever ask for!!!


Like checka dis!


Like its so damn good and I'm severely hooked on his stuff. I've been spamming his albums like crazy for the past 2 days.


ALSO GOT MY COMMISSION FROM AN ARTISTS WHO'S ART I LOVE SO MUCH! I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO FINALLY CATCH A SLOT. BUT GOD DAMN THEY MADE MY OC RODNEY LOOK SO SEXY AND DOWN RIGHT THE MOST AMAZING RENDITION OF HIM I HAVE SEEN YET. LET ME LE HUMP 

Like look at the details and muh boiz kinky thick curly hair. You know my smutty ass looking at that curly treasure trail. Wooooo lemme calm down. Like the over all composition is just astounding to me and I know I can fully trust that my ocs, themes, and oc ethnicity coding are in good hands with this artist. *chef's kiss*

There is 2 versions of him and gosh when mighty-whydah opens again, you know my ass gonna be first in line. NO DOUBT!!

 

And an extra treat this was a wip before the finished two above.
Look how she done sexified muh boi!!!


Oh god I love I love!

What a great day!
Anyways gonna go be an art hoe for a bit tonight!