Friday, October 22, 2021

WTF MAN!!!!!!???




★Current Mood: 😰 Sad
★Listening to: Orgy- Chasing Sirens










So I just finished watching season 3 episode 9 of  What we do in the shadows and I'm just in shock that Colin Robinson is dead. Like what a god damn twist that energy vampires have a life span of 100 years exactly. An now he is completely killed off from the series. This legit struck me... I have no clue what to say other than.... that I'm shocked and super sad.....jeeeez. I was hoping none of the main cast died off but that shook me more than any series yet. He was my fave vampire from the series. Granted I love all the main cast but his dry humor really helped balance out the other character's eccentric natures. The way this is carrying on... I don't know if there will be a season 4.

I noticed a small decline in the show itself after season 1 slightly into 2 and I just feel the episodes have been a bit weird after Guillermo was revealed to be part of a vampire hunter bloodline. An from there....the series just kind of seemed to get so random and kind of like vampire Seinfeld with barely any plot now. There is a ton of plot holes atm that I don't think will be fully explained. I just hope there is a season 4 and maybe things will be answered and pick up. *crosses fingers*




I've really been on a series/Tv show kick as of late on here but its really been so nice to decompress and just relax to myself with things I enjoy. Without having people constantly use me to vent their life issues on me or babble on with their narcissism about themselves. Not knowing how to carry a conversation if the convo isn't on themselves 24/7. Sometimes I feel like I'm used as a pump n dump therapist. Which I'm glad I stopped entertaining for a few months now. When I see the conversation going on like that I just stop texting or if its on a phone call I just excuse myself from the call. I'm like "Okay well I gotta go, have a nice day"  Which isn't wrong I do got stuff to do....and carry on with my day before I'm mentally and emotionally drained.

People really have no boundaries and god forbid you explain to chill they wanna guilt trip your ass with 101 reason why they are like this instead of being considerate. But then wonder why they have no damn friends or they get bailed on. GEEEE I WONDER WHY. Now I feel like I have control of my emotional/ mental boundaries from people who are like this under the guise of friendship. Not saying all my buds are under a guise but I will say many have this warped sense of what friendship is and it shouldn't drain me.  I love myself..more than entertaining people draining me for their selflessness. Only for them to feel better and leave me fucked and tired for the day... pure brain rot.

I'm just happy I am setting up a limit of what I can and can not handle. So instead of explaining things as to what's harming me with people  with what their doing to me, I just say less, STFU and remove myself from the situation. Gotta pick yuh battles. An not everything needs and explanation. A headspace I should of adapted years ago...maybe I would of avoided a ton of BS people in my life both IRL and online... not only wasting my time but also my breath.

Well that was my vent for the morning and it feels good to express myself openly with something that's been on my mind for so long.