Thursday, March 10, 2022

Move in is a go go!!!

Simply Easy Learning
Current Mood: 😃 Giggly
Listening to: VOWWS - Structure of Love II (Renholdër Remix)








After almost 2 months of fuckery. I am finally moved into my new apartment!
FUCK YES PLZ

Welp still no art for a bit and honestly I'm going to be busy for the next 3 weeks unpacking, clearing and getting my art area organized. While I look for jobs, I'll be crunching down my queue as fast as possible, so I can focus on my outside job, personal work and if I need to new commissions when I open again.

So nice to finally be able to god damn breath... And Now I have my pc back I can show some wips I had  to abruptly stop. Hopefully to get finished soon.

 A lil spoof chibi for me to test styles and MI LIKEY



I might honestly redo this one, but it was a good color mock up vvvvvv


A raffle some icegeekwolf I gotta mess with a bit before I finish!



Anyways So tired but  cant wait to actually get back to work on commissions on my queue
Buh Bye for now